BECOME A VENDOR
Vendor orientation is offered Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. Prospective vendors must arrive no later than 10 a.m. Orientation takes place at the Denver VOICE office located at 1600 Downing St., Ste. 230, Denver, CO 80218.
Steps to Orientation:
- Complete a new vendor survey.
- Watch the orientation video to learn about our publication and the rules of vending.
- Answer a brief questionnaire about what you viewed in the orientation video.
- Meet with the program director to review your questionnaire and receive additional information on the vendor program and office guidelines.
- Sign our Code of Conduct.
- Receive your temporary badge and ten free papers.
- Start vending!