Advertise with the Denver VOICE!
Support the VOICE and benefit from the VOICE's reach!
The Denver VOICE is a monthly general interest newspaper with a socially-minded slant. The paper is sold by people who are currently or formerly homeless, between jobs or trying to get back on their feet. You can learn more about our program here.
Our readers are mostly highly-educated professionals and students in the Downtown Denver and Boulder areas.
With an average monthly readership of about 18,000, the Denver VOICE is an opportunity to reach an audience with a disposable income and active interest in the community. Our rates are low, as we're not looking to earn a large profit but rather help us cover the cost of the monthly issue.
Who are our readers:
- 35% of our readers earn more than $65,000/year.
- 15% earn more than $100,000/year.
- 27% have post-graduate degrees.
- 66% have completed college.
- Ads should be submitted in digital form, conforming to sizes listed.
- Submit your ad as a print-ready PDF.
- We do not offer ad design at this time.
- Fonts must be embedded or converted to outlines.
- Graphics must be included, not linked, in PDF and EPS files.
- Resolution for gray-scale images submitted electronically should be 300 dpi.
- We accept ads by email.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
No cash refunds. If you change your mind about running a prepaid ad, we will provide you with an ad credit for a future issue. Payment is due at the time of submission, the 15th of the month.
Please copy edit your ad carefully. We are not responsible for errors in submitted digital copies of ads.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept advertising.